Friday, October 20, 2017

Jual DINP Plasticizer

Diisononyl phthalate (DINP) is a phthalate used as a plasticizer. DINP is typically a mixture of chemical compounds consisting of various isononyl esters of phthalic acid.
DINP is a mixture of isomers that have alkyl chains from 7 to 9 carbons long, but the largest portion of the mixture have chains composed of 8-carbon in length (a.k.a. isononyl alcohol).
The European Union has set a maximum specific migration limit from food contact materials of 9 mg/kg food for the sum of diisononyl phthalates anddiisodecyl phthalates.
DINP is almost colourless and odourless oily liquid, free of foreign materials which 0 is slightly soluble in water ( 0.285mg/L at 24 C ) but soluble in alcohols, hexane etc. It is miscible and compatible with all the monomeric plasticizers of PVC compounding.
Around 95% of DINP is used in PVC as a plasticizer. More than half of the remaining 5% is used in the production of polymers other than PVC (e.g.rubbers). The remaining DINP used in non-polymer application including anticorrosion paints, anti-fouling paints, lacquers, inks, adhesives and sealants.
DINP is a monomeric primary plasticizers of medium molecular weight and fine performance. It has been developed to fulfill the need for an economical plasticizer in formulation which require very low volatility and good permanence characteristics. This products is widely used in vinylic compounds including wires, cables and plastisols.
Diisononyl Phthalate (DINP) C6H4(COOC9H19)2, is a clear, colorless, and almost odorless liquid chemical. It is soluble in most organic solvents. DINP is primarily used as a PVC plasticizer. As compared to DOP, the low volatility and better endurability of DINP significantly reduces the fume emissions during the processing procedure and improves its permanence in the final product.

Plasticizer Overview
Plasticizers are polymer additives that serve to increase the polymer’s flexibility, elongation and ease of processing. In other words, they make the polymer more workable. In technical terms, the addition of a plasticizer generally causes a reduction in the cohesive intermolecular forces along polymer chains. The chains can then move more freely relative to one another, hence reducing the stiffness of the polymer.
The use of plasticizers began in the mid 1860s when castor oil was added to Cellulose Nitrate. The most commonly measured physical effects include melt viscosity, elasticity modulus, and the glass transition temperature. Other types of plasticizers have been used through the years, but in the late 1930s, phthalates were introduced because they were believed to be less toxic. The two most common plasticizers used today are di-2-ethylhexyl phthalate (DEHP) or DOP/ DiocthylPhytalate and di-isononyl phthalate (DINP), both of which are generally used in the manufacture of PVC related products.

For any further info and query, please feel free to contact me.


Direct 02130338599, 085894436642 ( WA only )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.